Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome!

Some of my jewelry work.
Me
    Hello and welcome to my little blog. My name is Lisa. I am a mom of two, a wife, and  jewelry artist.My interests vary in jewelry, beauty, fashion, cooking, mom stuff, and music. This is my first try at blogging, so this really is an experiment for me. I don't really want to focus on one area in this blog (my way of keeping this interesting).

   At times I will be sharing my opinions about various products that I will be trying out. Since I just purchased some Pravana Vivids in red( A new brand of red for me) I will be giving my thoughts on this brand as soon as I receive it in the mail, so stay tuned.

  Just so everyone is aware, I am a goofball nerd. I am not a professional hair colorist, make up artist, or chef. So anything I post is just my personal view. Also, since I don't like it when bloggers ignore their followers, just want to say I will do everything I can to respond to your tweets,questions and comments. If I didn't answer, it's because I didn't see it. I want to show everyone that decides to follow my blog will be greatly appreciated! <3

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/emeraldpixiejewelry

https://twitter.com/empixiejewelry

and here is a link to my Etsy jewelry shop
www.emeraldpixie.etsy.com






4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa! Great start so far...
    Can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, lovely earrings. Would love to be included in your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Lisa!
    I would love to be included in your drawing as well.
    Thanks for the opportunity,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete